Sunday, June 29, 2008

Best Day Yet!!!!

So I have been in a bit of a funk lately. Sometimes I feel like the world we live in is all jacked up when Michael Vick is down the street in prison for dogs, and R-Mutha-F ing Seasame street, child loving Kelly's a## is free as a bird. I want to blow up KC. But then God just spoke to my heart with the day he sent my way. 82 degrees and SUNNY, no rain, no clouds, no slap your mamma heat. Today was by far the BEST day I have had in KC. Got up went to church, grabbed some fruit from the city market, came home and read INK from front to back, went for a 3 mile walk with a friend who is trying to drop some pounds, picked up some groceries, went home and took a quick 2o minute nap, went back to the park read some of What is the What by Dave Eggers, ran for 3 miles, laid on a bench to let the wind dry off the sweat, stopped and got 2 movies, came home took a shower, watched one movie, found out a friend bought me a ticket to go see Chris Rock on Saturday, and now I am sitting here smiling and recapping. Just didn't want to forget. For the 3 people that will read this blog, I just want to say, this was a day some people stayed in the house and missed the blessing I received. Keep your eyes open when you are going through, you never know how God is going to bless you, and rejuvenate your spirit. I needed today more than I can express and I am thankful!!!

No comments: