Thursday, September 18, 2008

I heart NE-YO

So Ne-Yo put out a new album on Tuesday. While I don't like this one as much as the first two, I still love the album. Because I am a avid hater of current R&B which I have re coined Rap&B, due to the fact that every rapper has some singer on the hook and every singer has a rapper on the track making Lloyd's album sound just like Young Berg (i honestly don't know any songs by him, I just know him as the house negro that stated that he doesn't date dark butts.) I am a lover of the R&B album that was a good mix of ballads and upbeat tracks with one track that had a guest appearance by the hot rapper of the moment and the one classic remake. This is why I LOVE Ne-Yo because he has continued to give me a R&B album every time. He always has that kinky nasty track that makes you wanna call up SWAG and ask him to come over. He puts it down on the upbeat tracks and he touches you will the ballads. People sleep on him but this boy is the truth. He is one of the only artists right now that is still putting out a R&B album that doesn't have a rapper and isn't called Neo Soul. What the masses don't realize is that now to get real music it has to be categorized as neo-soul, and you have to go to websites like www.dustygrooves.com. to find it. Now groups like pretty ricky are making remakes of Knocking the BOOTS!!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You can't think of a skeezy song of your own that says the same thing as knocking the boots. Even perv R-kelly remade Stevie Wonder. Why because its hard to remake lyrics like ribbon in the sky. H-town!!!!WHHHAATTT!!!!! The path that music is going down is a whole nother what could be a blog series. Back to Ne-yo

I love him because I think he is true to the art that once was music. Get the Album! Support real Artists!!!

No comments: