Thursday, September 18, 2008

I hate Little Wyane

So I have decided to let the world know how I feel about Young Weezy. He makes me want to slap the world. He looks like a hip hop gremlin. I feel like his presence in my life and on my radio, and on the televison should be illegal. There should be some child protection warning whenever he comes on so the little kids will not have hip hop nightmares about the the HIP HOP GOBLIN( and that goblin is self proclaimed.) But you know who I hate more than him is everyone else who keeps perpetuating the idea that this black bastard is good. Here is a secret for the masses. HE IS NOT GOOD. Why is he famous? He is like the Sarah Palin of music. Why are you on top? Why are you in the position you are in? At least Sarah is easy on the eyes with her Tina Fey lookin girl. (He He). I have decided there is no way he looks in the mirror in the morning because if he did he would continually go back to bed hoping to wake up looking like a human. Can someone explain this phenomenon. There are currently all these emails about how Obama is the freaking Anti-Christ, but it is little little Wayne that is fooling the masses and influencing the children. Don't really know where that came from it is on my mind every time I see him. Have a great day.

No comments: