Thursday, October 2, 2008

You too can be Vice President!!!!

So of course I just watched the Vice Presidential debate. I am now listening to the feedback and people are really giving her credit for not royally screwing up. IS THAT ALL IT TAKES to be VP just not F&*# up to have a good debate. That Alaskan heffa didn't answer one question. Sometimes I wondered if she even heard the questions being ask. Not only that but she was clearly reading answers off her little paper, and trying to locate her probably color coded speaking points while Biden was speaking. I'm sorry America, but hell, the girl is Governor so she cant be a complete idiot. So the fact that she can read and memorize talking points isn't good enough for me. When McCain kicks the bucket she will be the president. She gave no facts!!!!!!! I have no idea about any concrete plans on the McCain ticket. And you know what Neither does SHE!!!!!! Biden killed her on Foreign Policy. She gave no specifics and he played her ass about the definition of the VP. Anyway America, while love her style (those suits are fly) Palin knows less than I do about anything except Alaska and I don't think I am qualified to be VP. So Sarah between now and November I want you to practice on answering a question and getting a clue.

No comments: