Monday, February 2, 2009

In Ecuador!!!

So I arrived in Ecuador yesterday. I will be here a month and plan to keep the site updated about my exploits. The family that I am staying with are great!! We have dinner with them every night (cada noche). So the family I´m staying with is a mother father and two kids one is ten years old. His name is Juan Sebastian and then Gabriella and she is 16. They have two more kids but they are out of the house, one is studying in manhattan. There are also other students in the house. Two super cute youngsters from London. They have the best accents, I love the way they say Barack!!! And another female from NY that is just studying abroad. The weather is nice. I have on a skirt and flip flops!!!!!! We had our first day at the school and got a minor run down of the next two weeks. This weekend we go to the market hopefully I will get some good Trinkets. Well thats it for now. Until the next time ADIOS!!!

No comments: