Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If I never get married.

A couple of weeks ago I had a profound thought. While despite my continuous disappointment in my dealings with men I still feel like ultimately I will find the right one for me. But I realized that if I never get married, God has blessed me with some much love in my life I would not be able to complain. I have the best friends that a person could ever have. I actually have a posse. If I were only friends with one of them I would have more than most but I have 5. These girls are the best people I know and I am so thankful for them. They all came to visit me and it was laughs from the moment we all got together until we went our separate ways. Now don't get me wrong we are all certifiably crazy in our own special way and it is a mystery how we all come together but it works. I love these girls and they just keep me full. Thank Ya LAWD for great friends.

No comments: